🔸️You need to hold 1000 food materials before you can start stealing.
Every time you attempt to steal crops, three players with crop plots will be randomly selected for you to choose from. The actual crop plot will not be shown. If you choose to redraw; and choose from a different set, it will cost you half of your crop field income.
Players will make a blind guess. After selecting, you will be directed to the chosen player's crop field, as long as it is a field that can be harvested, you can steal it.
There is a 2-minute countdown time for stealing crops. If there are no crops to be harvested within this time, the stealing fails. There is a 15% probability that stealing crops will fail directly.
Don't get caught stealing by passersby.
- 1.You can only steal 2% of the output every time you steal. If you have resources stolen twice in a row, only 96% of the output will be left.
- 2.Restriction: When the output is equal to or lower than 90%, it can no longer be stolen.
- 3.Each person has two free stealing chances per day
- 4.Each time you steal, you won't see the production status of the other party. If the other party is in production, you can steal 2% of the corresponding output. If no production is in progress, it will prompt that Stealing has failed.
- 5.Restriction: When the output is equal to or lower than 90%, it can no longer be stolen. Prompt will say "It's too late, it's been stolen".